There are 4 blog entries for November 2007.
Wednesday, November 21st, 2007 at 9:20am. 1325 Views, 0 Comments.
It's times like this that give us a chance to reflect and remember what is truly most important to us in our lives. Happy Thanksgiving!
If you are like me and waiting until the last minute to decide what to make for Thanksgiving, visit FoodNetwork.com. This site has an incredible amount of helpful Thanksgiving cooking information. There are easy recipes, medium, and even difficult recipes available for every type of kitchen cook.
Monday, November 19th, 2007 at 8:00am. 676 Views, 0 Comments.
You may be able to read the entire article online for the next few weeks here: News Journal Article
On a cool, but sunny morning, Bob and Judy Ries of Salt Lake City rode in a golf cart around the well-manicured grounds of the Oceanwalk Condominiums in New Smyrna Beach.
"Isn't it lovely?" Judy Ries asked.
A few minutes later, a long, black snake slithered down a wall as the golf cart drove by. Judy was less thrilled by this aspect of the local flora and fauna.
Welcome to Florida. The Rieses have been thinking for some time about buying a vacation home in Florida. In the current buyers' market, they've decided the time is right.
"That was a big thing to me," Judy Ries said. "We're getting older. If we're going to do it, we better do…
Monday, November 19th, 2007 at 7:37am. 1069 Views, 0 Comments.
This premier condo building in Daytona Beach Shores now has 3 more units available. The Ocean Villas will spoil you and your family with some of the best ocean views and amenities on the beach. The following are 3 new condos that Kevin Kling has listed at the Ocean Villas in Daytona Beach Shores, Florida:
- Penthouse Bellaire Unit #1101 - Seller asking only $999,000. This unit offers 2470 sq. ft. of living area, panaramic views of the atlantic ocean and intracoastal waterway, sienna cherry cabinetry, floor to ceiling windows, ocean views from master tub and much more. 2 reserved underground parking spots are included.
- Direct Ocean Front Avalon Unit #1008 - Seller asking $1,199,000. Breathtaking expansive views of the ocean! Enjoy the…
Monday, November 5th, 2007 at 6:55am. 1009 Views, 0 Comments.
The Federal Reserve cut a key interest rate by a quarter point for the second time in only six weeks. The real estate market, slowing economy, and inflation concerns may equal another rate cut in the coming months. Great Port Orange home deals are available for buyers in this market combined with great mortgage rates. I’m currently working with a buyer that secured a 30 year fixed mortgage rate for his Daytona Beach condo. He just locked in his rate at 5.875%. Can you believe it?
Estimated Port Orange Mortgage Rates:
- 30 year fixed mortgage rates averaged 6.21
- 15 year fixed rate mortgages average 5.91 percent
- 5 year adjustable rate mortgages average 5.98 percent
- 1 year arms average 5.57 percent
For more Port…