Found 5 blog entries for May 2008.
- Fed Meeting June 24-25 Much discussion about inflation and a rousing debate regarding the presence of recession.
- No change in Fed Rate Heightened volatility in the financial market over concerns of the Countrywide-Bank Of America.
- Mortgage Application Volume to increase.
- Long Term Rates To Remain Flat Or Slight Increase.
- Loan Programs To Loosen Up Slightly.
- The Fed appears to have completed their action plan to stabilize our economy through artificial means. Many experts sense that the Fed now feels that the market should be given time to perform on its own and adjust through its competitive nature. Lowering short term rates has eased the burden of adjusting loans, and the stimulus packages have allowed
ICI Homes presents a brand new community in Ormond Beach, Chelsea Place. This community features three phases with 250 superior home sites. A new ICI product line with homestyles highlighting Florida Vernacular, Craftsman, and Coastal is available. Homes range from 1748-2538 square feet.
With just the right combination of amenities, activity and affordably priced homes, Chelsea Place is the ideal place to call home.
- 1748 Ashburn (Andover) New $287,500 Old ($330,300)
- 1889 Bristol (Bradford) New $292,500 Old ($336,100)
- 2051 Charleston (Chadwick) New $329,000 Old ($371,600)
- 2224 Newberry (Nottingham) New $346,500 Old ($418,800)
- 2538 Orleans (Oxford) New $372,000 Old ($428,600)
- Above prices are good
Spruce Creek High School in Port Orange, Florida, made Newsweeks top 100 once again in 2008. This ranking is attributed to the number of Advanced Placement, Cambridge Exams, and International Baccalaureate, exams high schools administer to graduating students. Linda Trimble wrote an article in the Daytona Beach News Journal and it is included below:
PORT ORANGE -- Spruce Creek High School has made Newsweek magazine's list of 100 top high schools in the nation once again. This is the fifth year the Port Orange school has made that list, based on the number of International Baccalaureate, Advanced Placement and Cambridge exams schools give compared to their numbers of graduates. Students can earn college credit for courses taken in high school if they…
I was busy showing Daytona Beach condos today and during one of my condo showings I snapped a picture of the Atlantic Ocean. It was one of the most beautiful days at the beach so far this year. Enjoy!
There are some great condo deals available from Daytona Beach to Ponce Inlet. Recently, some great deals have come available in Harbour Village, Atlantica, and Oceanquest in Ponce Inlet. For more condo information contact Kevin Kling 386-527-8577.