6 Ways To Enjoy Daytona Area BeachesPosted by Kevin Kling on Thursday, May 24th, 2012 at 8:29am.
One of the many great things about living in Port Orange, New Smyrna Beach, or any of the surrounding East Volusia areas is that you live very close to the Atlantic Ocean. Most residents can make it to the beach within 10 minutes. Living close to the beach provides many beach opportunities on short notice. The convenience will spoil you quickly!
Here are 5 great ways to enjoy your day at one of the Daytona Beach area beaches:
- Relax. Whether you like to take a nap or read, the beach is the place. There is no way to relax better than with the sound of the ocean in the background and the water rolling over your feet.
- Surf. Surfing in Daytona Beach is fun for all ages. There are plenty of surf schools in the Daytona Beach area where you can learn surfing quickly. The key is to make sure you have a board that is large enough. Beginners will have an easier time with a larger board.
- Walk/Run. Morning walks and runs on the beach are very popular in Daytona Beach. You won't find a better beach in Florida to enjoy a nice walk or run.
- Bike. Have a beach cruiser? Daytona Beach is know for its great sand. Visitors and residents can actually bike on the beach. No sidewalks needed. Take a bike ride along the tide, down close to the water. You can exercise and enjoy the views and fresh air all at the same time.
- Shell. Families have been collecting sea shells for years on Daytona Beach.
- Play. There are so many ways to play at the beach. Whether it’s beach volleyball, Frisbee, or boogie boarding, There are very few rules when having fun at the beach!
The Daytona Beach area beaches are a fantastic place to relax or have plenty of fun in the sun. There are no limits to friendly ways to enjoy the beach and sun daily in Daytona Beach and surrounding areas.
How do you enjoy your time at the beach?
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!