Port Orange, Florida, homeowners insurance information. Property insurance phone numbers for Daytona Beach home buyers.
There are currently 3 blog entries related to this category.
Friday, June 25th, 2010 at 7:36am. 1269 Views, 0 Comments.
A new Florida condo bill was signed by Governor Crist on June 1, 2010. There are a few points addressed in the bill that all condo owners and future owners should know. SB 1196 highlights are listed below:
- Lenders will be required to pay more past-due assessments for foreclosed condonimiums.
- Associations will be allowed to deny owners and occupants use of recreational facilities and common areas if the owner of the condo is 90 days delinquent in his/her obligations to pay the association dues.
- Associations will be able to use rent paid by a tenant to pay delinquent assessments owed by the unit's owner.
- Remove the requirement that condominium owners must purchase individual condo insurance coverage.
- SB 1196 will…
Wednesday, March 26th, 2008 at 12:08pm. 2388 Views, 0 Comments.
Hurricane season is approaching and now is a good time to prepare your home for the storm season. My Safe Florida Home is a website that offers more information about wind inspections and how to schedule a free inspection.
This program was started by Florida to help homeowners identify weakness in their home and correct the problems before a storm hits the area. The state is hoping that these preventive measures will reduce the amount of damages and save lives if another storm hits.
Town Park homes built by the Johnson Group offer a safe room for your protection during a Florida storm. Call Kevin to learn more about this unique safety feature offered by a local builder in Port Orange, Florida.
Wednesday, October 31st, 2007 at 7:40am. 1027 Views, 0 Comments.
A very important step in the home buying process is obtaining homeowners insurance. All the recent news coverage and media attention does make it seem like finding homeowners insurance in Florida is impossible. Getting property insurance is POSSIBLE for the majority of Port Orange real estate and there are multiple insurance companies to choose from.
Here are a few companies you can call for a Port Orange home insurance quote:
- Caton Hosey Aaron Phillips 386-767-3161
- CCI Insurance 386-756-8551
- Ormond Insurance Agency 386-673-2115
- State Farm Blake Thomas Office 386-760-2020
- Allstate Bert Daniel 386-788-4400
- Nationwide Welch Insurance 386-253-4744
This is a short list of Port Orange property…