Condo rentals in Daytona Beach, Florida. More rentals available in Port Orange, Ormond Beach, New Smyrna Beach, and Daytona Beach Shores. Houses for rent and condominium rentals available.
There are currently 4 blog entries related to this category.
Monday, January 10th, 2011 at 11:51am. 1252 Views, 0 Comments.
The Opus condos, formerly known as Islamorada are now available for sale. It's taken a few years, but you can now own a unit in this building. Pricing starts in the low 200's for lower floor western facing floor plans and oceanfront condos start in the high 300's. Condo units shown by appointment only. Call Kevin 386-527-8577.
View Opus Condos & View Opus Floor Plans
The Opus condo features luxurious amenities that include:
- 8' sliding doors
- under-mount sinks
- granite counters in kitchen
- inside laundry rooms
- Fitness Center
- Club room with Billiards & kitchen
- One reserved parking under ground per unit
- trash chute
- pavered pool deck
Friday, June 25th, 2010 at 7:36am. 1270 Views, 0 Comments.
A new Florida condo bill was signed by Governor Crist on June 1, 2010. There are a few points addressed in the bill that all condo owners and future owners should know. SB 1196 highlights are listed below:
- Lenders will be required to pay more past-due assessments for foreclosed condonimiums.
- Associations will be allowed to deny owners and occupants use of recreational facilities and common areas if the owner of the condo is 90 days delinquent in his/her obligations to pay the association dues.
- Associations will be able to use rent paid by a tenant to pay delinquent assessments owed by the unit's owner.
- Remove the requirement that condominium owners must purchase individual condo insurance coverage.
- SB 1196 will…
Tuesday, June 15th, 2010 at 1:25pm. 1882 Views, 0 Comments.
The remaining units at the Halifax Landing are now bank owned. Tenants with leases at Halifax Landing have been notified that they have 60 days to move out.
New pricing should be available by June 17, 2010. More information about the sale of these condos and new pricing will be posted as available.
Friday, May 30th, 2008 at 11:17am. 997 Views, 1 Comments.
The Horizons condo listing in Ormond Beach closed today. This Ormond Beach condo complex is great for investment income or private use. This 3 bedroom corner unit has a newer kitchen and features great open views of the ocean. Additional 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom units are available with views of the atlantic ocean and halifax river. Views are endless and rewarding at this complex. The angle of the Horizons building enables great ocean views from all units in the building. For additional information about Horizons condos and other Ormond Beach condos in Florida, contact Kevin Kling 386-527-8577.