Florida Golf Course Homes
You may be on the road to retirement in 3 to 5 years. Have you decided where you would like to retire and enjoy the rest of your life? The recent slow down in real estate in Florida has turned into a great investment opportunity for "soon to be retirees". Central Florida real estate has real estate investment opportunities at affordable prices and it's a wonderful place to live and enjoy your retirement years.
Ever dream of living on a sunny golf course in Florida? Daytona Beach, Florida, and surrounding areas offer great golf course communities to consider home. All baby boomers should consider this area for retirement before making a real estate investment. Affordable golf and sunshine go “hand in hand” in Daytona Beach. Buyers can consider other areas around Daytona Beach for a golf course home like, Port Orange, Ormond Beach, New Smyrna Beach, and Flagler Beach.
You don’t have to dream any longer. When investing in a golf course home in Port Orange, Florida, try to focus on the following to make a wise investment:
- Research the golf course amenities, neighborhood and local area thoroughly. You want to make sure you are investing in an area that meets your needs. Make sure the city provides great restaurants, shopping, and is close to the things you love. Daytona Beach offers affordable golf, it’s close to the beach, and it’s only 45 minutes from Orlando’s theme parks and airport.
- Invest In Quality Golf Course Homes – As you know, there are many golf course home investment opportunities throughout the states. When deciding on a home, make sure the golf course developer and home developer have a positive history of development. It’s also a good idea to talk to current residents in the neighborhood. An easy way to meet current homeowners in a golf course community is to visit the clubhouse and converse with owners. >
- Read Your Purchase Contract and CCR’s – Most quality golf course neighborhoods have detailed and strict covenants and restrictions for the community. It is a good idea to study this information and make sure that you are comfortable with all the community rules. Most of the rules are in place to protect the golf course community and your investment.
- Golf Course Views – If you are purchasing a golf course home, make sure your view will never be obstructed by future construction. This will protect your investment and prevent future headaches.
- Location & Affordability – Two of the most important factors with almost every real estate purchase. Location will determine if your golf course home investment is a positive one. Are the homes affordable, is the golf course meticulously maintained? Are there affordable golfing options in the area?
Central Florida has a plethra of golf course communities that offer great amenities, fantastic golf course home views, affordable investment options, and a superb location. Take some time to review the Florida golf course communities that are listed below. Most courses are meticulously maintained and all courses provide a challenge for all levels of golfers. Detailed information about each golf course community is available. Just contact Kevin Kling 386-527-8577.
Daytona Beach Golf Course Communities
- LPGA International
- Indigo Lakes
Port Orange Golf Course Communities
- Cypress Head
- Spruce Creek Fly In
- Crane Lakes
Ormond Beach Golf Course Communities
- Plantation Bay
- Halifax Plantation
- Tomoka Estates
New Smyrna Beach Golf Course Communities
- Venetian Bay
- Turnbull Bay
- Hidden Lakes
For a detailed list of current golf course home options in the Daytona Beach area, contact Kevin Kling. He can provide you will detailed property listings weekly that will help you track real estate investment opportunities in the Florida real estate market.
Florida Golf Course Home Form:
Golf course homes are enjoyed by many celebrity athletes in the offseason. Many athletes, including hockey players in the north, look forward to the great weather and wonderful golf courses that Florida provides during the offseason.