Evaporating Daytona Beach Condo Inventory 2012
And there was one! Yes, only one Opus condo left with an asking price less than $300,000.00. The subject unit is #102 located on the north side on the first floor with a parking lot view! This is a trend we are seeing throughout the Daytona Beach area, not just at the Opus condominium. Overall, it’s not as easy to locate a condo for a great price with incredible views. If you look back only a year or two, there was a plethora of condos to choose from in a wide variety of newer constructed buildings. Today, in buildings like the Bella Vista in Daytona Beach Shores, there are only 3 units for sale! Listed below you will find a list of newer constructed condos and the available inventory as of today.
- Ocean Vistas – 6 units for sale, Only two direct oceanfront units.
- Ocean Villas - 3 units for sale. Only one oceanfront unit for sale.
- Palma Bella – 7 units for sale. No oceanfront units for sale.
- Bella Vista – 3 units for sale. 1 direct oceanfront unit for sale.
- Marbella – 1 oceanfront unit for sale.
- Sanibel - 4 units for sale. 1 oceanfront for sale.
- Island Crowne – 6 units for sale. All units oceanfront in this building.
- Palmas De Mallorca – Zero units for sale.
- Kingston Tower – 1 unit oceanfront for sale.
For More information about condo deals in the Daytona Beach area, please contact Kevin Kling at 386-527-8577. Kevin specializes in Daytona Beach condo sales and he has vast knowledge about Daytona Beach condo buildings and locations.