If you kitchen looks like this picture, your Port Orange home will not sell for top dollar. Kitchens are very important to buyers in all price ranges. The title was intended to grab your intention, but I really want to point out things you can do to make your Port Orange home sell faster and for more money. The truth is that most homeowners spend the majority of their time in the kitchen eating and entertaining. Therefore, a buyer prefers a sparkling clean kitchen. There are a few things that you can do to make your kitchen stand out from the competition:
- Make sure the sink is completely clean and empty before each showing
- Clean all kitchen faucets, kitchen appliances, and dust the cabinets
- Clean off all counters and remove anything that does not belong in the kitchen. Less clutter is always better when selling a home.
- Make sure the oven is clean on the INSIDE and the outside. I've had buyers investigate the interior of an oven and judge the property by it's cleanliness.
- Remove all pictures and magnets from the fridge.
- Sweep and clean the flooring in the kitchen.
These are just a few things that Port Orange sellers can do before each showing to make a home shine in today's real estate market.