Most Requested Port Orange Home Features
Working with buyers is a very rewarding and exciting part of real estate sales. Every single buyer has special needs. Some buyers are single, some are retired, and some have very large families. This daily variety makes selling real estate very rewarding and a continual challenge. Listed below you will find the most requested home features nationwide.
- Central Air Conditioning - umm, Florida is hot!
- Large Garage, 2 car or greater
- Walk-in closet in the master bedroom
- Large backyard with room for the children to play
- Room for pool
- High speed internet cable wiring
- Separate shower and tub in the master bathroom
- Large Patio
- Fencing for animals and children
- New homes that are less than 10 years old
Port Orange home buyers have similar requests and listed below are some of the more popular requests received when helping clients find a home in the Port Orange area.
- Great schools
- Large bedrooms
- Screened in pool
- Heated pool
- Water views
- Large lot
- Granite counters
- Wood cabinets
- Mature trees
- Open floor plan
- High ceilings
Of course, the requests and expectations change with each buyer. What are the most important features to you when shopping for a home?
Most of the features described above are included in homes for sale in the Town Park neighborhood in Port Orange, Florida.