Neighborhoods Near Port Orange Pavilion
The Port Orange Pavilion has quickly become a shopping and dining centerpiece of the Port Orange lifestyle. With a well-appointed, massive movie theater and an array of restaurants and shops, there is truly something for everyone at the Pavilion. Here you will find names like Texas Roadhouse, Olive Garden, and 27 Fathoms just to whet your appetite, while retailers such as Belk, Marshalls, and Home Goods provide Port Orange residents with convenient shopping options.There are several excellent neighborhoods within just five miles of the Port Orange Pavilion, so call us today and be apart of this cities continued growth.
Distance from Port Orange Pavilion:
- 1 mile - Summer Trees, a relaxed community with lots of shade
- 1.3 miles - Villages of Royal Palm, maintenance-free and leisurely living at its finest
- 2.6 miles- Town Park, beautiful estate homes in a prime location
- 2.7 miles - Sanctuary at Spruce Creek, privacy set back from the main roads
- 3.3 miles - Cypress Head, beautiful homes and an immaculate golf course. What more could you ask for? (besides a mulligan!)
- 3.8 miles - Waters Edge, family-friendly with the gated, Covendale inside offering comfort and luxury
These are just a few of the convenient and beautiful Port Orange neighborhoods near the Port Orange Pavilion. If you’re looking for more comfort and convenience in neighboring cities, you may also be interested in Ormond Beach communities such as Hunters Ridge and Plantation Bay. Call us today at (386) 527-8577 for all of your real estate needs, as we have the knowledge and resources to produce great results for you.