Gated Port Orange Communities
Gated communities can provide that extra layer of privacy and comfort you may be looking for in your home-buying decision. These neighborhoods offer secured-access either through a decal scanner or through a trained security guard. Also, many of these gated communities have roaming security for a little extra peace of mind. Living in a gated community means never having to worry about unwanted solicitors or even unannounced visits from the in-laws. Plus most of these gated communities offer luxurious shared amenities that you and your family can enjoy. Below are some popular, gated Port Orange neighborhoods:
- Spruce Creek Fly-In - One of the most secure and prestigious communities in our area, and it has an airport. What more could you need?
- Waters Edge (Covendale) - A very family-friendly neighborhood, and located near the best schools, shopping and dining that Port Orange has to offer.
- Villages of Royal Palm - Maintenance-free living at its best with a wealth of amenities for retirees and families to enjoy.
- Sanctuary at Spruce Creek - Beautiful homes and lots of shade in this wooded setting.
- Sable Creek - Johnson Group homes highlight this community with their popular “Safe Room” technology.
- Cypress Head - Gated and a beautiful golf course. This is comfort and convenience at its finest.
- Hunt Club In Countryside
These neighborhoods vary greatly in amenities offered and affordability, but they all provides the the security and privacy you are looking for. We are very familiar with each of these communities and are ready to assist you in finding the perfect Port Orange home for you and your family. Call us today at (386) 527-8577 and we will go to work for you.