Considering the purchase of a lakefront home in Port Orange? Call your local REALTOR®, Kevin Kling, at (386) 527-8577. Kevin knows the ins and outs of the Port Orange lakefront real estate market.
Top 5 Reasons to Buy Lakefront
- Beauty - As with most things in life, aesthetics are important, and when considering a major purchase, you want to find a property that can continually "wow" you with its views. Lakefront homes offer opportunities for breathtaking sunrises or sunsets over the water from the convenience of your home. Live a vacation of views daily as you experience well-maintained neighborhoods like Waters Edge, opportunities for water activities such as fishing, and the occasional encounter with local wildlife including hundreds of species of birds.
- Less Maintenance - There is a great deal to say for oceanfront living, but at the same time, lakefront living can offer some of these great benefits without all of the sand and salt. Also, Port Orange lakefront homes are roughly five miles from the Atlantic coastline which allows for convenient beach visits without the risk associated with hurricane activity and beach erosion. One local gated neighborhood, Spruce Creek Fly-In, is located only six miles from the beach. You don't need to worry about the damaging effects to your home and vehicle by the saltwater and salt air. Finally, you can't overlook the calm and quiet of a lakefront home compared to the more tourist-driven areas beachside.
- Affordable cost including HOA fees - In general, lakefront properties inland are less expensive than similar property options beachside. For instance, HOA fees for Ashton Lakes in Port Orange are currently $475 per year. There are many other great neighborhoods in the Port Orange area that offer less expensive homeowner's association costs as well as lower insurance costs compared to oceanfront. Save money without sacrificing a comfortable lifestyle and get back to spending your money and quality time with your family.
- Value - Not only can these properties be affordable, but they also often hold their value and have the potential to increase in value greatly over the years. Waterfront homes will generally hold their value better than other homes because of the limited availability and finite nature of waterfront real estate. Home prices start in the high 100's in neighborhoods such as Sabal Creek.
- Proximity - The Port Orange area is generally a safe, quiet, and beautiful place to live, but also continues to rapidly grow in business and entertainment options. Most Port Orange waterfront homes are located only minutes from I-95 and I-4 for those looking for a hassle-free commute, as well as award-winning schools and great shopping and dining options centrally located in places like The Pavilion at Port Orange.
Port Orange Lakefront Real Estate Agents
If you're buying or selling a lakefront property in Port Orange, allow Kevin to guide you through the process with your Port Orange lakeside home today. As your local REALTOR®, he has exclusive knowledge concerning the unique dynamics of the Port Orange lake view real estate market.
To learn more about agent representation while buying or selling your Port Orange lakefront home, contact Kevin Kling. Check out our free market analysis page to receive a property value estimate within minutes.
Search Lakefront Homes For Sale in Port Orange, Florida
Back to Port Orange Real Estate