Property Type:Single Family
Lot Size:0.31 Acres
Unveil the ultimate Florida dream in this exceptional 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom, with office pool home, over 2,300 LSF and a 2020 roof. This home is nestled within the prestigious Halifax Plantation golf course community in scenic Ormond Beach. The stunning residence welcomes you with an abundance of natural light, offering a perfect blend of modern comforts and resort-style living.Key Features:* Sun-Drenched Interiors: Sunshine spills into every corner of this home through all the gorgeous large window in the main living spaces. * Gourmet Kitchen: The kitchen boasts modern appliances, a hot water dispenser at the sink, and a central vacuum system for effortless meal prep and clean-up.* Private Office: Work from home in style within the dedicated office space, complete with abun * Private Office: Work from home in style within the dedicated office space, complete with abundant natural light and privacy.
* Master Retreat: The master suite is a tranquil sanctuary with an en-suite bathroom featuring, dual vanities, a garden tub, walk-in shower, a walk-in closest, and toilet room, with handicap-accessible toilet and safety rails.
* Outdoor Paradise: Step onto the pool deck and screen-enclosed lanai, where you can relax, entertain, and bask in the Florida sun. The pool features energy-efficient solar panels to keep it comfortably warm.
* Two-Car Garage: The two-car garage has been meticulously maintained, with special flooring, a painted interior, and ample storage space.
* Recent Upgrades (2-3 Years Old): Enjoy the benefits of a new roof, a renovated great room floor, updated kitchen sink and countertops, freshly painted garage, and upgraded kitchen appliances. The front door slider now features a screen, perfect for breezy days.
* More Improvements (5-6 Years Old): The exterior of the home has been professionally painted, and the patio/pool surface has been refreshed for added durability and aesthetics.
* Custom blinds in the study
* Surround sound setup in the great room
* A hot water dispenser at the kitchen sink
* Special flooring in the garage
* Fans throughout the home including two on the lanai
This Halifax Plantation gem offers the ultimate Florida lifestyle, providing a sunlit and spacious retreat to call home. Enjoy the comfort of modern amenities and the luxury of resort-style living. Contact us today to arrange a private showing of this exquisite pool home with office space and discover your slice of paradise in Ormond Beach.
ABOUT 1340 Antrim Circle, Ormond Beach, FL 32174 - MLS 1114973
In Ormond Beach, Volusia County, this property is located at 1340 Antrim Circle in the Halifax Plantation neighborhood and has a current listing price of $615,000. This 2353 square foot single family for sale has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths.
For more information about 1340 Antrim Circle, see more details below as entered by the listing brokerage, including property taxes, year built, assigned schools, type of construction, exterior and interior features, locations, views, and any neighborhood amenities in Halifax Plantation.
Contact Kevin Kling to get into your Ormond Beach area dream home today! Our local agents are experts in the Ormond Beach real estate market and are committed to providing outstanding service. To tour MLS #1114973 today, connect with an agent at (386) 527-8577.
Listing provided courtesy of Realty Pros Assured.
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange Program. Real estate listings held by IDX
Brokerage firms other than 386RealEstate.com, Inc. are marked with
the Internet Data Exchange logo or the Internet Data Exchange thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes
the name of the listing IDX Brokers. This information is provided exclusively for personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for
any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The Broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying
on them in a purchase decision. Information deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.